Current E.R. Waiting Time: 22 Minutes
as of 23:36 pm
Seaside Emergency Associates – we are your E.R. Physicians group!
Mission of Seaside Emergency Associates
- To provide prompt, efficient, definitive care to all patients regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
- To provide treatment at or above national standard of care guidelines.
- To teach and train resident Family Practice physicians and medical students so as to enable them to function effectively in an acute care settings.
- To assist our primary and specialty care physicians with procedures and admissions on their patients.
- To participate in all trauma activation’s.
- To have physicians trauma certified so that we can oversee Tier 3 trauma activation’s as part of the Trauma Team
- To create an atmosphere of collegiality, esprit de corps, and a high morale among all members of our Departmental staff.
Our ED Physicians face unique challenges not customarily faced by other ED physicians in our County
- We must independently care for a full slate of patients while supervising and teaching inexperienced residents and medical students and overseeing the overall flow within the Department in conjunction with the Charge Nurse to ensure efficient processing and patient care.
- We receive frequent phone calls regarding incoming transfers from Urgent Cares, other E.D.’s, and physician offices.
- We are frequently called upon to give medical advice to providers staffing and the Urgent Cars in our system.